- Running is the best therapy.
- The key to happiness and finding joy is being of service to others.
- Grilled cheese and Mac and Cheese.
- Kappa Kappa Gamma has changed my life for the better.
- My siblings are the three most important people in my life and I don't tell them enough.
- I'm a vegetarian, but I never liked meat anyway.
- Never will I ever regret being an RA.
- I am a self-proclaimed pacifist, but I have the utmost respect for servicemen and women.
- 10 minutes of meditation can turn anyone's day around.
- I am so good at doing things for people I don't know, but so bad at doing things for my loved ones.
- I am bad at letting people in so if we are close, that is pretty special.
- I am severely independent.
- Coffee is my life-blood.
- Surprising me with food or coffee will bring our relationship to a whole new level.
- I don't like being touched unless I know that it is coming.
- Open Your Eyes by Snowpatrol is and always will be one of my favorite songs.
- Singing at the top of my lungs in the car with the windows down with my sister is one of my absolute favorite things to do.
- I feel deeply.
- I have awful ears, but perfect eyes.
- My grandma is easily the most influential person in my life.
- I want to change the world.
Friday, January 30, 2015
My Own Self-Evident Truths
Some days I am insecure. Some days I am pushing on the side of arrogant. Most days I am at peace with myself. Regardless of my level of confidence, I find that I am in a constant state of self-analysis and this can be both positive and negative. My practice of inward reflection often times allows for greater self growth, but also occasionally makes me feel unworthy or as if I am not good enough. I have been working on accepting myself for the good and that which needs improvement. In effort to pursue this mentality of acceptance, I decided to make a list of my own self-evident truths and since I'm 21, 21 truths shall suffice:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment